Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello, Again!

Hi! Well, yes, it has been a while since my last post. Believe me, its not that I'm unorganized--trust me! I'm very OCD about being organized. I just forget to blog! So, I guess I have a lot of catching up to do!


First, there was the Memphis Belles & Memphis Doll Clubs' Birthday luncheon in April. It was so nice. The ladies put on a great get together and it was great meeting some of our out-of-town customers face-to-face. Oh, in case you didn't know why they might be here: Robert Tonner was the guest speaker!

Robert gave a great presentation and then everyone came back to The Dolly Planet where he signed dolls and hung out for a while. He and his assistant, Michelle, are absolutely great people! I was so impressed with the way they mingled and talked like they knew everyone there. Its just another reason that I myself love Tonner Dolls.....they give such great, personal service!

Here are some other pics from that day:





The doll for the luncheon was a Tiny Kitty called "Special Occasion" and she was absolutely beautiful! Here's a pic:

We would like to thank Louise, Donna and all the gals who gave us front row seats and made us feel very special! We had a great time!
More to come shortly!
Clint

No comments: