Sunday, June 22, 2008

The 2008 Tonner Convention "Dreamscapes"

Hi, all!




I just wanted to share some of our experiences and photos with you from the 2008 Tonner Convention held in Lombard, IL back in May! This was my first ever doll convention as was Dale's and I have never had so much fun!




For those of you that were there, well, I'm sure you'll all agree that it was amazing. The dolls from the convention were indescribable! I was blown away! Take a look:










Of course we had to have the Lunch at The Daily Planet Centerpiece--hello, The Dolly Planet, get it? Wow. Anyway, a big thanks to Robert and the Staff!



As for some of the new friends we made, here's just a sampling of them:



I really can't tell you how amazing the this convention was! I really enjoyed it so much that I have to the Halloween Convention in October in Framingham, MA! I can't wait! Still gotta get a plane ticket though! So please buy more dolls, the airlines just keep raising prices! LOL!

Clint

No comments: